How to submit?
The editors of the "Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal" appreciate the authors and their time. Therefore, the manuscript submission is utterly simple, and the number of accompanying documents is minimal. To publish an article in our Journal you need to satisfy the following requirement:
- Prepare the manuscript in accordance with the general requirements for scientific articles and general rules for writing.
- Send the manuscript by e-mail or submit it via the site.
- Send the author's agreement (a printed version or a scan copy is allowed).
- Complete the peer-reviewing procedure and receive positive reports from reviewers and a technical expert.
- Receive your manuscript with the recommendations for corrections to be made and inform the editors about the your corrections made.
- Send the corrected manuscript to the editors via e-mail
The deadline for submitting papers for the current issue is by the 15th of the previous month (for example, to publish an article in June issue, the materials must be submitted by May 15). The papers submitted later will be considered for the next issue.
Schedule of numbers:
- №1- March;
- №2- June;
- №3- September;
- №4- December.
Send the materials for publication via:
mail: The Editorial Office of «Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal,» Medical Institute of Sumy State University, 2, Rymskogo-Korsakova str., Sumy, Ukraine, 40007