"Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal" (EUMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal publishing original articles that deals with different fields of modern experimental and clinical medicine.
The scope of the journal is to serve as a broad platform for exchanging ideas and experience, establish cooperation among prominent researchers working on the clinical and experimental medical issues from the different regions of Ukraine and the world.
Subject matter of the journal: "Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal" publishes articles previously unpublished and not submitted for publication in any other periodical which contain original results of experimental or theoretical research covering issues of modern experimental and clinical medicine.
Publishing House: Sumy State University
Address: 2 Rymskogo-Korsakova St., Sumy city, Ukraine, 40007
ISSN: 2663-5909 (print)
ISSN: 2664-4231 (online)
Certificate of State Registration of the Print Media: КВ № 23675-13515 ПР від 17.12.2018
Benefits for authors:
- The journal is awarded category B in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine;
- Distribution of electronic versions of articles on the Internet;
- Paper submission in English and Ukrainian;
- Short-term issue (median receipt-to-publication time of papers is no more than 4 months);
- Issue frequency is 4 times per year;
- Electronic submission of papers via easy-to-use web-interface;
- Printed and electronic versions fully comply with international standards;
- Good personal service and attention to all authors;
- No need to provide a release-approving expert's report;
- Electronic correspondence and reviewing;
- Possibility of communication between the authors and anonymous peers via easy-to-use web-interface.
Open Archive Initiative. Since the Editorial Team of the Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal supports the open access initiative, the dissemination of the published results is one of the main aims. To this end the metadata of all articles are transferred to electronic libraries and open access catalogs (Worldcat.org, essuir.sumdu.edu.ua, etc). The number of such resources is permanently growing. The journal welcomes collaboration with any other resource.