Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal (EUMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal publishing original articles related to different fields of modern experimental and clinical medicine.
The aim of the journal is to serve as a broad platform for exchanging ideas and experience, establish cooperation among prominent researchers working on the clinical and experimental medical issues from the different regions of Ukraine and the world.
The scope of the journal involves a broad range of cross-disciplinary topics to exchange ideas and experience and to bring together different categories of readers, such as practitioners, researchers, university teachers, students, and professionals from other related fields in Ukraine and all over the world. The Editorial Board welcomes articles on the impact of medical, demographic, and socio-economic factors on the health of the residents of the eastern regions of Ukraine. EUMJ also publishes original research papers under postgraduate and doctoral programs.
Publishing House: Sumy State University. Address: 2 Rymskoho-Korsakova St., Sumy, Ukraine, 40007
ISSN: 2663-5909 (print)
ISSN: 2664-4231 (online)
Certificate of State Registration of the Print Media: КВ № 23675-13515 ПР від 17.12.2018
According to the Order No.1301 of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated October 15, 2019 "On Approval of the Decisions of the Сertification Сollegium of the Ministry," the Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal of Sumy State University was awarded the category "B" of the List of Scientific Professional Publications of Ukraine.
Benefits for authors:
- The journal is awarded category B in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine;
- Distribution of electronic versions of articles on the Internet;
- Paper submission in English and Ukrainian;
- Issue frequency is 4 times per year;
- Electronic submission of papers via easy-to-use web-interface;
- Printed and electronic versions fully comply with international standards;
- Good personal service and attention to all authors;
- No need to provide a release-approving expert's report;
- Electronic correspondence and reviewing;
- Possibility of communication between the authors and anonymous peers via easy-to-use web-interface.
Open Archive Initiative. Since the Editorial Team of the Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal supports the open access initiative, the dissemination of the published results is one of the main aims. To this end the metadata of all articles are transferred to electronic libraries and open access catalogs (Worldcat.org, essuir.sumdu.edu.ua, etc). The number of such resources is permanently growing. The journal welcomes collaboration with any other resource.