Assignment of Copyright Form is required together with the article manuscript.
By this document the authors confirm the originality and exclusivity of the article and that it does not infringe upon the copyright of any third party, and that it has not been submitted to any other journal. Also, the Assignment of Copyright Form transfer to the Editorial Board and Founders of the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medical Research non-exclusive license for the full term of copyright for:
- Publication of this article and distribution of printed copies;
- Distribution of electronic copies to electronic media and formats (posting on the Journal’s official web-site, e-print services, and electronic databases or repositories).
- Translation of Russian and Ukrainian articles into English.
The team of the Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal permit the authors to distribute their copies (including an electronic version in final published format) via:
- Personal authors’ web-resources (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
- Web-resources of the Institutions (including repositories), where authors work;
- Noncommercial web-resources of open access (arXiv.org, and others similar e-print services).
In all cases the appropriative bibliographic citation or URL on this web-site is obligatory.
Also authors can use the Article (all or part) for the following purposes:
- Research thesis or dissertation preparation;
- Preparation of reports and abstracts of reports for scientific conferences;
- Preparation of textbooks, other educational materials, lectures, and other classes.
Moreover, Assignment of Copyright Form signed by the authors permits the Editorial Board to translate the Ukrainian and Russian articles into English.
Authors can send Assignment of Copyright Form to the Editorial Office by mail or upload its scan together with the manuscript file via web interface.