Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal is a gold open-access peer-reviewed journal in the fields of medicine. The journal is published by Sumy State University (Sumy, Ukraine).
ISSN: 2663-5909 (print)
ISSN: 2664-4231 (online)
Title abbreviation: EUMJ
DOI prefix: 10.21272
Published since 1994
Frequency: quarterly (March, June, September, December)
Languages: English, Ukraine
Certificate of State registration КВ № 23675-13515 ПР от 17.12.2018
Subject areas of the journal:
- medicine, dentistry, public health,
- biomedical research
- modern medical education
- original research
- conference information
- case reports
- historical information
- peer reviews and reports
- clinical practice guidelines
According to the Order #1301 of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated October 15, 2019 "On Approval of the Decisions of the Сertification Сollegium of the Ministry," the Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal of Sumy State University has been awarded the category "B" of the List of Scientific Professional Publications of Ukraine.
Benefits for authors:
- The open-access journal makes it possible for other scientists to read a published study (archive)
- All articles published in the journal are assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) that provides 100% correct citation
- Paper submission in English and Ukrainian (requirements for manuscripts)
- Short-term publication period (median receipt-to-publication time for papers is up to 3 months)
- Short-term reviewing (double-blind peer review within 10 days after submission)
- In order to expand the readership and increase citation rate, the priority is given to the papers submitted in English. Also, an optional translation service is offered for the authors at extra charge
- All publications are tested for plagiarism (StrikePlagiarism.com)
- The journal site is powered by Open Journal Systems, modern open-source software for the management of academic journals
- Printed and electronic journal versions fully comply with the international standards
- Excellent personal service and attention to every authoring team
- No need to provide a release-approving expert's report
- Electronic submission and reviewing of papers
- Possibility of communication between the authors and anonymous peers via easy-to-use web-interface.
The Editorial Board of the journal includes well-known domestic and foreign scientists from Belarus, Great Britain, Lithuania, Germany, Sweden, Poland.
Open Archive Initiative. Since the Editorial Team of the Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal supports the open-access initiative, the dissemination of the published results is one of the main aims. To this end, the metadata of all articles is transferred to electronic libraries and open access catalogs (Worldcat.org, essuir.sumdu.edu.ua, etc.). The number of such resources is permanently growing.
License terms: The author(s) are the holders of the copyright without restrictions. The journal allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions. They allow the publisher to publish their manuscript as a primary article. All the published articles are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution license, which permits freely copying and redistributing the material. The journal allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose.
Address: Editorial Office of «Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal,» Medical Institute, Sumy State University, 2, Rymskoho-Korsakova str., Sumy, Ukraine, 40007