AIMS AND SCOPE
Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal (EUMJ) is a professional international journal with gold open access for physicians and scientists in the field of medicine, biomedicine and related research. This journal is designed to provide an interdisciplinary exchange of ideas, information and opens up the possibility of bringing together various categories of readers, such as practitioners, researchers, university professors, students and professionals from other related industries in Ukraine and the world.
The journal welcomes studies on the impact of medical-demographic and socio-economic factors on health; strategies to control COVID-19 pandemic; access to medical care for residents of the Eastern regions of Ukraine; and the peculiarities of medical education in the conditions of Russian military aggression against Ukraine. EUMJ also publishes original research papers through graduate and doctoral programs.
The journal is published by Sumy State University (Sumy, Ukraine).
ISSN: 2663-5909 (print)
ISSN: 2664-4231 (online)
Title abbreviation: EUMJ
DOI prefix: 10.21272
Published since 1994
Frequency: quarterly (March, June, September, December)
Languages: English, Ukraine
Certificate of State registration КВ № 23675-13515 ПР от 17.12.2018
Subject areas of the journal:
- medicine, dentistry, public health,
- biomedical research
- modern medical education
- original research
- conference information
- case reports
- historical information
- peer reviews and reports
- clinical practice guidelines
According to Order #1301 of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated October 15, 2019 "On Approval of the Decisions of the Сertification Сollegium of the Ministry," the Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal of Sumy State University has been awarded the category "B" of the List of Scientific Professional Publications of Ukraine.
Benefits for authors:
- The open-access journal makes it possible for other scientists to read a published study (archive)
- All articles published in the journal are assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) that provides 100% correct citation
- Paper submission in English and Ukrainian (requirements for manuscripts)
- Short-term reviewing (the first stage of double-blind peer review lasts for 10-14 days after submission)
- The authors are offered translation services (translation into English)
- All publications are tested for plagiarism (StrikePlagiarism.com)
- The journal site is powered by Open Journal Systems, modern open-source software for the management of academic journals
- Printed and electronic journal versions fully comply with the international standards
- Excellent personal service and attention to every authoring team
- No need to provide a release-approving expert's report
- Electronic submission and reviewing of papers
- Possibility of communication between the authors and anonymous peers via the easy-to-use web interface.
The Editorial Board of the journal includes well-known domestic and foreign scientists from Great Britain, Lithuania, Germany, Sweden, Poland and other countries.
Оpen-Access Mandate. This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
Open Archive Initiative. Since the Editorial Team of the Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal supports the open-access initiative, the dissemination of the published results is one of the main aims. To this end, the metadata of all articles is transferred to electronic libraries and open access catalogs (Worldcat.org, essuir.sumdu.edu.ua, etc.). The number of such resources is permanently growing.
License terms: All published articles are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License (СС-BY), which permits freely copying and redistributing the material. The journal allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, refer to the full texts of articles and use them for any other lawful purpose.
Address: Editorial Office of «Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal,» Medical Institute, Sumy State University, 2, Rymskoho-Korsakova str., Sumy, Ukraine, 40007