AIMS AND SCOPE
«Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal» (EUMJ) is a professional international peer-reviewed open-access journal for physicians and scientists working in the domains of medicine, biomedicine, and related research. The scope of the journal is to serve as a broad platform for exchanging ideas and experience and to bring together different categories of readers, such as practitioners, researchers, university teachers, students, and professionals from other related fields in Ukraine and all over the world. The aim of the journal is to publish peer-reviewed original, relevant and significant studies and achievements in medicine and biomedicine and to convey them to the public.
«Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal» is published by Sumy State University.
Subject areas of the journal:
- medicine, dentistry, public health,
- biomedical research
- modern medical education
- original research
- conference information
- case reports
- historical information
- peer reviews and reports
- clinical practice guidelines
Information about the journal
ISSN: 2663-5909 (print)
ISSN: 2664-4231 (online)
Certificate of State Registration of the Print Media:
According to the Order #1301 of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated October 15, 2019 "On Approval of the Decisions of the Сertification Сollegium of the Ministry," the Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal of Sumy State University has been awarded the category "B" of the List of Scientific Professional Publications of Ukraine.
Benefits for authors:
- The open-access journal makes it possible for other scientists to read a published study (archive: http://eumj.med.sumdu.edu.ua/index.php/journal/issue/archive)
- All articles published in the journal are assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) that provides 100% correct citation
- Paper submission in English and Ukrainian. Requirements for manuscripts: http://eumj.med.sumdu.edu.ua/index.php/journal/…/submissions
- Short-term publication period (median receipt-to-publication time for papers is up to 3 months)
- Short-term reviewing (double-blind peer review within 10 days after submission)
- In order to expand the readership and increase citation rate, the priority is given to the papers submitted in English. The papers submitted by Ukrainian authors in English are published free of charge. Also, an optional translation service is offered for the authors at extra charge
- All publications are tested for plagiarism (StrikePlagiarism.com)
- The journal site is powered by Open Journal Systems, modern open-source software for the management of academic journals
- Printed and electronic journal versions fully comply with the international standards
- Excellent personal service and attention to every authoring team
- No need to provide a release-approving expert's report
- Electronic submission and reviewing of papers
- Possibility of communication between the authors and anonymous peers via easy-to-use web-interface.
The Editorial Board of the journal includes well-known domestic and foreign scientists from Belarus, Great Britain, Lithuania, Germany, Sweden, Poland.
First published: 1993
Frequency (per year): 4
Open Archive Initiative. Since the Editorial Team of the Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal supports the open-access initiative, the dissemination of the published results is one of the main aims. To this end, the metadata of all articles is transferred to electronic libraries and open access catalogs (Worldcat.org, essuir.sumdu.edu.ua, etc.). The number of such resources is permanently growing. The journal welcomes collaboration with any other resource.
Address: The Editorial Office of «Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal,» Medical Institute of Sumy State University, 2, Rymskogo-Korsakova str., Sumy, Ukraine, 40007
EUMJ Chief Editor
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or EUMJ@med.sumdu.edu.ua
tel.: + 380506316005
EUMJ Deputy Chief Editor
e-mail: email@example.com or EUMJ@med.sumdu.edu.ua
tel.: + 380996434921
Secretary of the EUMJ Editorial Board
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or EUMJ@med.sumdu.edu.ua
tel.: + 380667342308